We want you to fall “head-over-heels” in love with your purchase… if you didn’t here are a few things to keep in mind before we break up:
- Please also note that almost everything we bring to you is handmade for you. So, each item is unique.
- Please follow the care instructions on the manufacturer's tag for each garment. If you do not see or understand the care instructions, please contact us to be sure you handle your “loved ones” properly.
- You must initiate the return process by contacting us within 15 days of the ship date.
- Items that are worn, damaged, soiled, or washed cannot be accepted. All items must have their original tags and lining in place in order to be accepted.
- We take great pride in the quality of our items and personally package each shipment. Therefore, we will only restock items that are in their original condition.
- In the unlikely chance that we shipped a damaged piece, please contact us immediately and we will do our best to replace the item. If the item is out of stock, we will refund your credit card.
- Items with discounts of 50% or more (clearance items) cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Shipping and handling charges will not be refunded for returns or exchanges.
- Because we are constantly adding new inventory, we cannot guarantee that items you want to exchange are in stock.
- Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer. Regardless of the courier you use, we recommend that you track and insure your return packages.
Sadly, there are no pre-nups for these items – they may not be exchanged or returned:
- Clearance items (50% or higher discount).
- Panties or thongs
- Hosiery and one-size underwear (e.g. Commando and Cosabella one-size panties).
- Adhesive products (e.g. nippies).
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org